Terms & Conditions
The LOVEmyBEACH website is owned by Keep Britain Tidy. The term “LOVEmyBEACH” or “us” or “we” refers to Keep Britain Tidy as owner of the website. Keep Britain Tidy is a company incorporated under the laws of England with company registration number 3496361 and is a charity registered under number 1071737. Our registered office address is Elizabeth House, The Pier, Wigan, WN3 4EX. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Copyright & Trademarks
All trademarks, brand names, product names, and titles and copyrights used on this site are trademarks, brand names, product names or copyrights belonging to Keep Britain Tidy.
No permission is given by LOVEmyBEACH in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the rights of Keep Britain Tidy.
The design, text, graphics, selection and arrangement thereof, all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this site are the copyright of Keep Britain Tidy and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted to print in hard copy portions of the site. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we comply with the date protection laws applicable to the UK.
This privacy statement outlines how your personal information is treated and forms part of our terms and conditions.
What information do we collect?
When you complete a form on our website, we may ask you for your name, email address, postal address and your telephone number(s). This is so we can contact you easily if required.
How do we use your information?
Any personal data relating to you will be used and recorded by us in accordance with current data protection legislation and this privacy statement. We use the information collected from you to help in any issues you may have relating to this website. We may use your personal information to communicate with you, for record keeping purposes, and in aggregate (and therefore anonymously) for market research purposes, to track activity on our site, to publish trends and/or to improve usefulness and content.
We may use other companies to provide services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering, answering customers’ questions about products or services, sending postal mail and emails and analysing data. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others (unless you have consented to us making your name and address available to carefully vetted companies).
We would also like to send you offers for goods or services from our company or others from time to time which we think you may find of interest. If you do not wish to receive this information, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that a website transfers to a site visitor’s hard disk or browser for added functionality, or for tracking website usage.
Material provided by you
If you send ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics or the like to the website, these will be deemed to be non-confidential and we will be entitled to use or disclose your submissions in any manner whatsoever, without liability or notice to you. Your submissions or any other information you send to the website should not be, or contain, material which is offensive, pornographic, defamatory, blasphemous, unlawful or likely to infringe any applicable law, whether civil, criminal or religious. You agree that all material submitted to us is original to you, and not copied in whole or in part from any third party. Please do not send anything which is required to be kept confidential.